The first year of the college football playoff was a major success. The No. 4 seed Ohio State Buckeyes did the improbable after barely getting into the playoff. They first upset No. 1 Alabama 42-35 in the Sugar Bowl to earn their spot in the National Championship.
There, the Buckeyes would dominate No. 2 Oregon 42-20 despite committing four turnovers. Urban Meyer earned his third national championship as a head coach. It was one of the most improbable feats you will ever see as the Buckeyes won it all with third-string quarterback Cardale Jones as the starter over their final three games of the season.
If this was still the BCS era, the Buckeyes would never have had a chance to win the title. It would have been Florida State vs. Alabama in the BCS Championship. Well, both the Crimson Tide and the Seminoles lost their first-round games in the four-team playoff.
Now that the season is over, oddsmakers have wasted no time putting up odds to win the 2015-16 National Championship. Take a look below as I provide some insight into the biggest favorites to win it next year. You can find these odds at 5Dimes.
Complete List of Odds for 2015-16 College Football Championship
|San Diego State||+110000|
- ACC Football Predictions
- Virginia Football Predictions
- Duke Football Predictions
- North Carolina Football Predictions
- Pittsburgh Football Predictions
- Georgia Tech Football Predictions
- Miami Football Predictions
- Virginia Tech Football Predictions
- Wake Forest Football Predictions
- Syracuse Football Predictions
- Boston College Football Predictions
- NC State Football Predictions
- Louisville Football Predictions
- Clemson Football Predictions
- Florida State Football Predictions