The first year of the college football playoff was a major success. The No. 4 seed Ohio State Buckeyes did the improbable after barely getting into the playoff. They first upset No. 1 Alabama 42-35 in the Sugar Bowl to earn their spot in the National Championship.
There, the Buckeyes would dominate No. 2 Oregon 42-20 despite committing four turnovers. Urban Meyer earned his third national championship as a head coach. It was one of the most improbable feats you will ever see as the Buckeyes won it all with third-string quarterback Cardale Jones as the starter over their final three games of the season.
If this was still the BCS era, the Buckeyes would never have had a chance to win the title. It would have been Florida State vs. Alabama in the BCS Championship. Well, both the Crimson Tide and the Seminoles lost their first-round games in the four-team playoff.
Now that the season is over, oddsmakers have wasted no time putting up odds to win the 2015-16 National Championship. Take a look below as I provide some insight into the biggest favorites to win it next year. You can find these odds at 5Dimes.
Complete List of Odds for 2015-16 College Football Championship
|San Diego State||+110000|
- Vanderbilt Football Predictions
- Kentucky Football Predictions
- South Carolina Football Predictions
- Florida Football Predictions
- Missouri Football Predictions
- Tennessee Football Predictions
- Georgia Football Predictions
- Mississippi State Football Predictions
- Early College Football Odds
- Texas A&M Football Predictions
- Ole Miss Football Predictions
- Arkansas Football Predictions
- Auburn Football Predictions
- LSU Football Predictions
- Alabama Football Predictions