The first year of the college football playoff was a major success. The No. 4 seed Ohio State Buckeyes did the improbable after barely getting into the playoff. They first upset No. 1 Alabama 42-35 in the Sugar Bowl to earn their spot in the National Championship.
There, the Buckeyes would dominate No. 2 Oregon 42-20 despite committing four turnovers. Urban Meyer earned his third national championship as a head coach. It was one of the most improbable feats you will ever see as the Buckeyes won it all with third-string quarterback Cardale Jones as the starter over their final three games of the season.
If this was still the BCS era, the Buckeyes would never have had a chance to win the title. It would have been Florida State vs. Alabama in the BCS Championship. Well, both the Crimson Tide and the Seminoles lost their first-round games in the four-team playoff.
Now that the season is over, oddsmakers have wasted no time putting up odds to win the 2015-16 National Championship. Take a look below as I provide some insight into the biggest favorites to win it next year. You can find these odds at 5Dimes.
Complete List of Odds for 2015-16 College Football Championship
|San Diego State||+110000|
- Jack’s Free Sports Picks: 11/28
- Week 13 College Football Odds
- Virginia Tech Virginia Odds
- Georgia Tech Georgia Odds
- Clemson South Carolina Odds
- Colorado Utah Odds
- Middle Tennessee UTSA Odds
- South Alabama Georgia Southern Odds
- Boston College Syracuse Odds
- UCLA USC Odds
- Louisville Kentucky Odds
- Penn State Michigan State Odds
- Florida Atlantic Old Dominion Odds
- Southern Miss Louisiana Tech Odds
- Maryland Rutgers Odds