We have a lot of issues at the quarterback position heading into Week 1 NFL action. Tom Brady serves his four-game suspension, it will either be Shaun Hill or newcomer Sam Bradford in place of Teddy Bridgewater, and Tony Romo is out at least six weeks with a back injury.
That certainly takes a little of the excitement away from Week 1. There are also several key players serving suspensions for substance abuse, including Le’Veon Bell of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
There are still several great matchups this week. It starts on Thursday with a Super Bowl rematch as the Panthers (-3) visit the Broncos. We have the Bengals (-2.5) at Jets, Giants (PK) at Cowboys and Patriots at Cardinals (-6) highlighting Sunday’s action.
As usual, we’ll have two Monday Night Football games in Week 1. It’s the Steelers (-3) visiting the Redskins and the 49ers hosting the Rams (-2.5). Here is a table that has the odds, totals, start times, TV listings and previews for all 16 Week 1 games.
Week 1 NFL Odds (From 5Dimes)
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Sunday, September 11, 2016
|1:00pm||Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Jets
New Orleans Saints
|1:00pm||San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs
|1:00pm||Green Bay Packers
|4:25pm||New York Giants
|8:30pm||New England Patriots
Monday, September 12, 2016
|10:20pm||St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
- Vegas Betting Odds: Raiders vs Chiefs Spread & Predictions
- Week 14 NFL Odds
- Vegas Betting Odds: Panthers vs Seahawks Spread & Predictions
- Week 13 NFL Odds
- NFL Teasers of the Week
- NFL Survivor Pool Picks
- Betting Preview: Cowboys vs Vikings Point Spread & Odds
- Week 12 NFL Odds
- Point Spread Preview: Steelers vs Colts Game Odds & Line
- Free Betting Preview: Redskins vs Cowboys Game Odds & Pick
- Vegas Betting Odds: Vikings vs Lions Game Line & Point Spread
- Vegas Betting Odds: Saints vs Panthers Spread & Line
- Week 11 NFL Odds
- Week 10 NFL Odds
- Vegas Betting Odds: Browns vs Ravens Point Spread & Free Pick