We have a lot of issues at the quarterback position heading into Week 1 NFL action. Tom Brady serves his four-game suspension, it will either be Shaun Hill or newcomer Sam Bradford in place of Teddy Bridgewater, and Tony Romo is out at least six weeks with a back injury.
That certainly takes a little of the excitement away from Week 1. There are also several key players serving suspensions for substance abuse, including Le’Veon Bell of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
There are still several great matchups this week. It starts on Thursday with a Super Bowl rematch as the Panthers (-3) visit the Broncos. We have the Bengals (-2.5) at Jets, Giants (PK) at Cowboys and Patriots at Cardinals (-6) highlighting Sunday’s action.
As usual, we’ll have two Monday Night Football games in Week 1. It’s the Steelers (-3) visiting the Redskins and the 49ers hosting the Rams (-2.5). Here is a table that has the odds, totals, start times, TV listings and previews for all 16 Week 1 games.
Week 1 NFL Odds (From 5Dimes)
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Sunday, September 11, 2016
|1:00pm||Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Jets
New Orleans Saints
|1:00pm||San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs
|1:00pm||Green Bay Packers
|4:25pm||New York Giants
|8:30pm||New England Patriots
Monday, September 12, 2016
|10:20pm||St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
- Jack’s Free Sports Picks: 10/23
- NFL Teasers of the Week
- NFL Survivor Pool Picks
- Vegas Betting Odds: Bears vs Packers Line & Free Pick
- Week 7 NFL Odds
- Week 6 NFL Odds
- Vegas Line: Jets vs Cardinals Betting Odds & Free Pick
- Free Predictions: Colts vs Texans Betting Line & Spread
- Betting Line: Cowboys vs Packers Free Pick & Point Spread
- Vegas Betting Odds: Broncos vs Chargers Game Line & Preview
- Week 5 NFL Odds
- Vegas Betting Odds: Cardinals vs 49ers Game Line & Point Spread
- Vegas Free Preview: Rams vs. Cardinals Line
- Vegas Free Pick: Titans vs. Texans Game Odds
- Vegas Free Preview: Cowboys vs. 49ers Line