The men’s 2015 NCAA Tournament field is all set and ready to go. You can download your blank tournament bracket to fill out and follow all of the great action for March Madness this year.
Opening round games, now dubbed the “First Four” tip off on Tuesday, March 17th and Wednesday, March 18th. The second round (what would be the traditional first round in past years) gets going on Thursday, March 20th and concludes on Friday, March 23rd. Be sure to view my bracket before making your picks if you want some help.
The four top seeds for this year’s tournament are Kentucky (#1 overall seed), Wisconsin, Villanova and Duke. Duke is the only one of the four that didn’t win their conference tournament, and you could argue that Arizona, Virginia and Gonzaga deserved a No. 1 seed ahead of the Blue Devils. Kentucky comes in as the only unbeaten team in the country at 34-0.
Another great aspect of March Madness is the chance to make some money by participating in NCAA Tournament contests. There are so many available online these days that you can give yourself a ton of chances to win.
For those of you looking for some help in filling out your bracket, some of our experts have been kind enough to provide us with their picks for free. Jack Jones will be giving out his NCAA Tournament predictions so be sure to check Betfirm in the days leading up to the big dance for them.
- Jack’s Free Sports Picks: 11/25
- Odds to Win the NCAA Tournament
- Final Four Betting Line History
- Michigan State NCAA Tournament Odds
- Duke NCAA Tournament Odds
- Wisconsin NCAA Tournament Odds
- Kentucky NCAA Tournament Odds
- Wisconsin vs Kentucky NCAAB Picks & Predictions for 4/4/15
- Michigan State vs Duke NCAAB Picks & Predictions for 4/4/15
- UCLA NCAA Tournament Odds
- Utah NCAA Tournament Odds
- Gonzaga NCAA Tournament Odds
- NC State NCAA Tournament Odds
- Louisville NCAA Tournament Odds
- Oklahoma NCAA Tournament Odds