If you are looking for the top MLB handicappers in the business, you’ve come to the right place. Our site tracks the picks from all of the top handicapping services in the industry. You won’t find handicappers on this site that haven’t shown a proven track record of winning money for their clients well before they joined our roster. Below I’ve listed those handicappers that have shown the best winning percentages over the seasons with their premium picks and predictions.
1. Steve Merril
This is a handicapper who knows how to pick winners in Major League Baseball. Steve has won numerous titles at numerous sites, plus won the first annual $100,000 Insiders Handicapping Invitational. He credits his success to a long career of studying baseball statistics, trends, and systems. He is a quality over quantity handicapper, which means he might give you fewer games, but he is going to hit at a better percentage than just about anyone else in the business.
2. Mike Lineback
Here is one of our most sought-after handicappers in every sport. Mike Lineback is a world class handicapper who continues to rack up recognition for providing season after season of winning baseball picks. There is no doubt that he stands among the best overall handicappers in the industry. The one disclaimer we do want to give you about his picks is that he normally releases his games a little later than other cappers, much closer to game time, so please keep that in mind when you sign up for his packages.
3. Jack Jones
Jack has established himself as a no-nonsense MLB handicapper with a long history of success. He has developed detailed methods of game simulation, and knows how to pick out the most valuable games each day. A self-proclaimed “action-junkie”, Jack isn’t going to force any plays, but he likes to jump on as many quality games as he can.
4. Rocky Atkinson
This is one of our most selective handicappers. Rocky will take days off if there is nothing to his liking, but when he does release a big play, you can count on it hitting at a great success rate. He simply isn’t going to tell you to put your money on a game unless the odds are slanted heavily in your favor.
5. Jordan Haimowitz
Jordan is one of the newer handicappers on the block, but he’s already proven himself to his loyal followers. He started as an analyst for Betfirms, writing game previews and providing his picks for free, but we soon recognized his talent for picking winners on a consistent bases. He joined our team of premium handicappers and already has a steady following of customers that know they can count on him for winning picks all season long.
- Jack’s Free Sports Picks: 1/30
- Oregon State at Arizona NCAA Basketball Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Philadelphia 76ers NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Sacramento Kings at Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Chicago Bulls at Phoenix Suns NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Portland Trial Blazers at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Toronto Raptors at Brooklyn Nets NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Los Angeles Clippers at New Orleans Pelicans NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15
- Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz NBA Picks and Predictions for 1/30/15