If you are looking for the top MLB handicappers in the business, you’ve come to the right place. Our site tracks the picks from all of the top handicapping services in the industry. You won’t find handicappers on this site that haven’t shown a proven track record of winning money for their clients well before they joined our roster. Below I’ve listed those handicappers that have shown the best winning percentages over the seasons with their MLB premium picks and predictions.
1. Kyle Hunter
Kyle won the 2010 MLB Handicapping Title here at Betfirm. He profited his $1,000/game players $35,910 that year en route to earning the No. 1 ranking on the site. But, it’s clear that Kyle has delivered consistent profits over the long haul on the bases and was no one-hit wonder. His 1,210-1080 record since 2010 has delivered $83,560 profits for his $1,000/game players, which is the best long-term MLB streak on the site.
2. Trev Rogers
Trev Rogers has been good at almost every sport he has handicapped on the site. In fact, he finished as the No. 1 ranked overall capper in 2014, just slightly ahead of myself at No. 2. He is a proven winner in both football and baseball. He currently holds the second-best long-term MLB streak on the site. He is riding a 480-385 (55.5%) MLB Run since May of 2013 that has seen his $1,000/game players cash in $72,540 heading into the 2015 season.
3. Ben Burns
What you have to love about Burns is that he’s not afraid to lay heavy juice on favorites in MLB. It can be risky to lay so much juice on a daily basis, but Burns does an excellent job of finding the right favorites. That’s evident by the fact that he has the third-best long-term MLB streak on the site. He is 402-249 (61.8%) with his MLB picks since May of 2013. His $1,000/game players have profited $55,190 during this streak heading into the 2015 campaign.
4. Doc’s Sports
Doc’s Sports has been in the sports handicapping industry since 1971. They do a great job of producing profits in all sports, but they have really been consistently profitable on the baseball diamond over the past four years. In fact, Doc’s has the fourth-best long-term streak on the site in MLB. They have put together a 563-458 (55.1%) MLB Run since July of 2011 that has produced $1,000/game players $55,000 in profits. I expect them to add to that streak in 2015.
It would be foolish not to have Miguel DaSilva on this Top 5 list considering he is the reigning 2014 MLB Handicapping Champion at Betfirm. He delivered $51,110 profits to his $1,000/game players in 2014 on the diamond, which is the single-best season in the history of the site. Since March of 2014, he is riding a 350-310 MLB Run that has delivered $1,000/game players $54,640 in profits. DaSilva takes a plethora of underdogs that helps minimize risk and maximize return. Can he repeat in 2015? Sign up and find out.
You can find these five guys on the MLB Top Trends Leaderboard to verify the records.
- San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Clippers Free NBA Picks for 4/19/15
- Portland Trailblazers at Memphis Grizzlies Free NBA Picks for 4/19/15
- Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks Free NBA Picks for 4/19/15
- Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers Free NBA Picks for 4/19/15
- Cincinnati Reds at St. Louis Cardinals Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Colorado Rockies at Los Angeles Dodgers Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Francisco Giants Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- San Diego Padres at Chicago Cubs Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Oakland Athletics at Kansas City Royals Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15
- Philadelphia Phillies at Washington Nationals Free MLB Picks for 4/19/15